Get HughesNet High-Speed Internet Anywhere in the U.S.
As America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet, HughesNet® provides high-speed satellite Internet that’s accessible anywhere in the contiguous United States. You’ll just need a computer and a clear view of the southern sky. Order today and take advantage of our always-on connection, plus get free standard installation* and an Internet plan that best suits your lifestyle.View Plans
Say Goodbye to Dial-Up
Why struggle with a slow dial-up connection when you can easily access HughesNet satellite Internet? Instead of waiting several minutes to download a photo or song, get HughesNet and download the same files in seconds! Dial-up isn’t your only option anymore. With incredibly fast speeds and rapid downloads, it's easy to see why so many people are switching to HughesNet satellite Internet.
Compare download speeds for yourself:
|File Type||53k Dial-Up||Connect||Power||Power MAX|
|Upload 20 Photos (10MB)||4 hrs||1 min||1 min||less than 1 min|
|Full Music Album (160MB)||7 hrs||4 min||2 min||1 min|
|5 min Full HD Video (300MB)||12 hours||8 min||4 min||3 min|
|Large Software Download (1GB)||more than 1 day||28 min||14 min||9 min|
Actual speeds may vary.
The Benefits of HughesNet
HughesNet service makes your life easier by giving you a reliable Internet connection. With satellite Internet access, pay your bills online, watch videos and download your favorite musician’s latest album. Enjoy the convenience of an always-on connection with HughesNet.
Satellite Internet from a trusted service like HughesNet has many benefits, including:
- Affordable options. HughesNet service isn’t one-size-fits-all Internet. HughesNet benefits include not only multiple plan options, but also different equipment options. Purchase or lease HughesNet equipment, so you can make your Internet service fit your budget and your lifestyle.
- Consistent speeds. Cable and DSL can provide fast speeds, but can’t provide them to residents everywhere. Satellite Internet has speeds that far surpass those of dial-up. The catch with DSL is that the farther way from the DSL provider’s office you are, the slower your speed will be. HughesNet can offer an always-on connection with fast satellite speeds.
- Professional installation. Standard installation by a HughesNet-authorized professional makes your life easier — no directions to follow, no heavy lifting and no headache. A local technician will come to your residence and handle the entire installation process.
- Availability. HughesNet satellite Internet is available to residents in the lower 48 states with a clear view of the southern sky.
- No busy signal. Dial-up requires the use of a phone line, which can block your phone service and cause you to miss important calls. HughesNet service uses satellites to give you a continuous connection. You won’t have to wait for your family members to get offline before you can make or receive calls. Enjoy getting online and talking on the phone at the same time with satellite Internet service.
Internet from HughesNet is convenient and trustworthy. That’s why HughesNet is America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet.
With HughesNet plans, you can:
- Experience 24/7 technical support
- Enjoy up to 10 FREE email accounts
- Benefit from email defense (spam and virus filtering)
- Get a 24-month limited equipment warranty
Call a representative today to learn more about what makes HughesNet America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet service.
Easy to Order!
"Customer serves operator was friendly, and explained all the serves options available for my area. He ensured that I had all available promotional discounts currently offered, which allow for 0 upfront fees, and free installation of equipment. Setup Fast next day installation."
Wonderful customer service and great prices!
"Outstanding customer service. The technician was personable. He called me when he was en-route and told me the GPS said he'd be at my home in 40 minutes. That is such a better time window than the traditional four hour block other companies give you. The satellite internet is fast like cable and not boggy like I had been afraid of. I am also in need of satellite TV, which they also provide. From my experience with them so far, I will most definitely be sticking with them for my TV as well."
I found Amanda to be well informed, patient, and enthusiastic. Our interaction was very nice indeed.
"I would only hope that the people I recommend Hughesnet to have a similar experience to mine. If the installation and internet service go as smoothly as the telephone call and purchase did, I will be a very happy camper for a very long while."
Great service the person who worked with me was very nice and knowledgeable
"The person who helped me was very knowledgeable and polite. I felt like I was dealt with honestly. I am satisfied with the price offered."
Finally have a great internet service!!!!!!
"From calling to request your services....to actual installation has been nothing less than five stars...I hadn't had internet service for at least four months...so I didn't know how to act. I am glad I was searching on my cell phone for different internet providers and your company stood out as technical yet unique. Thanks for a great service."
"You know it is like Mark Twain once said kindness is the language a deaf man can hear and a blind man can see. Well I just want to say this, a gentleman by the name of Bruce help me today to get my internet service, and he truely proved that statement. He knew I was older and didn't know anything about the internet, but he was so patient with me and very knowledgeable with his job. It's people like him we always need on the other end of that line when you need help. Thank you Hughesnet and Bruce. I look forward to becoming friends with you on our journey together. Thank you, Debi Banks"
"She was absolutely amazing she tried to get me the best rate"
Helpful customer service!
"I called today to see about signing up with Hughes and got a person named Ryan. In spite of tons of questions from me, he was really patient and helpful and was willing to answer everything in the amount of detail I wanted. The phone call took a long time and he was thorough in answering everything. It probably wasn't the easiest phone call for him because I've had shoddy service from a previous provider and had reservations about trying another ISP and wasn't easily sold on switching over. I believe Hughes will give a lot better internet service and maintenance. In my experience the customer service is already better by about 200%!"
Teriffic option to eliminate slow at&t DSL
"I enjoyed talking with the Hughes net representative about the new "Power" option for satellite internet service. I had the system installed within 24 hours of my call and was reaching speeds for data transfer at 10 times faster than the AT&T dsl network. Especially when it rained and the dsl would go down for days at time with very slow service and often intermittent service. I am really enjoying the new internet service available through the Hughes Net system !!! Good Bye AT&T !!!"
Great customer service!
"I talked with Kyle on 11/13/13 and he told me that there were two openings in my area. He got me the current deal. Took great notes for when I called back to order the services. Called 11/18/13 to order services and the rep was very polite and used Kyle's notes to make sure I got the deal and install is setup for 11/30/13."
Actual customer reviews.